About This Event
In Partnership with Digital People
Today’s most in-demand jobs require a mix of both technical and business acumen. This has lead to a new class of hybrid jobs emerging in the digital economy, combining programming skills and “offline skills” such as analysis, design, or marketing.
These hybrid jobs are among the fastest growing and best careers in today’s job market—more than 250,000 positions were open in the last year alone.
In this discussion we will break down how business and technology skills are merging to create high opportunity hybrid jobs.
We will cover:
– The skills to land these jobs
– The places in which these opportunities are most available
– Which positions are in the highest demand
– Salary expectations for these particular roles
– Bring questions to ask the panel around how your own career might adopt this ‘hybrid’ trend
Join us as we explore and examine broader market trends in education and employment with industry leaders and practitioners.
The drinks are on us!