Melbourne Silicon Beach HQ AKA Silicon Offices at MBTC, has teamed up with Startup Victoria to be part of their Startup week events.
In case you’ve never heard of MBTC, it stands for Melbourne Bitcoin Technology Center and is a not-for-profit co-working & incubator service specialising in blockchain & crypto-currency technologies based at Level 1, 89-91 City Road, Southbank, Victoria. They also offer great value start up co working for non Bitcoin enterprises too.
If you still haven’t used Bitcoin yet or figured out why you should, this is a great chance to come and learn about this globally transformative technology.
Check out their website at: http://bitcoincenter….
Free day pass/ Open day for MBTC co-working
Work at MBTC free for one day and see why Melbourne Silicon Beach chose MBTC to be their HQ, Silicon Offices.
Facilities include free tea and coffee, access to a full size American pool table, outside BBQ decking area, an events space, private meeting rooms and even a custom podcast studio and of course the chance to mingle with our community of innovative businesses.
Doors open from 9.30am
Evening event from 7pm
A selection of MBTC member businesses will be giving 3 minute pitches from 7-8pm in our 60 seat capacity events space.
You’ll hear from:
– Melbourne Silicon Beach team’s success to date and our big plans for the future
– a bleeding edge new technology company using the blockchain to disrupt a trillion dollar industry
– a new product launch and crowd funding campaign
– social empowerment and community run projects
– a business looking for a co founder
– a company vying to become the ‘Bloomberg’ of Bitcoin and crypto currency
-an RMIT student business project incubated out of MBTC which has already had offers for seed funding.
We look forward to seeing you at MBTC for the co working space open day, the evening pitch event, or both.