About This Class
Please note that this is a paid class by our Education partners General Assembly and you must sign up through the link below to attend:
Tickets will be priced at the early bird price of $180 until 12pm Tuesday 30 August. After this point, the regular price of $200 will apply.
We all know that social media is essential for growing your brand – but we get how overwhelming, confusing and daunting it can feel too. Join us as we walk through the digital landscape and discover your social media potential in this hands-on, one-day interactive workshop.
Jam packed with our favourite tools, tips and apps we’ll show you how to make your mark and get engagement, retweets, likes, shares, followers and all the other good things. With plenty of practical advice, useful exercises and real life stories we’ll help you find your voice, create relevant, shareable content, build communities online and track, measure and tweak your efforts for success.
This discovery session includes:
– The social landscape – where people are hanging out online and what they’re doing
– Your brand story & brand personas (Don’t worry if you don’t know what these are, we’ll figure it out together)
– Choosing the right channels for your audience How to create engaging, sustainable content – the stuff people crave
– Balancing your efforts with paid, owned and earned
– Timesaving tools and apps we love
– Understanding your objectives & what’s working & ROI
– Setting up your social media accounts for success Answering the things you need to know about social media