What is coworking?
Here’s a 2 minute explainer https://youtu.be/le0dfcG_jVw
Bring your laptop, tablet, smart phone, paper and pencil, slate and chalk whatever.
Get some work done amidst other changemakers and founders.
Amazing coffee, breakfast all day and lunch
Drinks – hard and soft
All at a 20% discount when you say the magic phrase “Silicon Beach”
(Please pay at the counter when you order ~ it’s easy to forget to pay after two or three hours of focused coworking).
Please note – Free coworking is not only for founders. Don’t be disheartened if you are not a founder or don’t want to be a founder. Our founders need all the support from the community on their difficult journey.
Please follow the coworking etiquette-
* Be respectful and courteous to others at all times
* Spots are limited to 20. Update your RSVP if you can’t come
* The space is offered to our community by our partners TwoSpace and SirBasil free of charge. Please support Sir Basil by buying coffee/tea, drinks, breakfast and lunch while you make use of their generosity. Remember to say “Silicon Beach” to get 20% off.
* If you like to use the space regularly, join TwoSpace Club and choose from a wide variety of locations. Join here https://twospace.com.au/
* Sir Basil may get a corporate booking for the coworking space at short notice. In that case, be prepared to move to the Restaurent area to cowork. This has happened only once in the last 2 months.
* Our Media Team may take photos, videos or livestream while you are coworking. By attending you give your consent to be filmed and photographed and those images to be used in our social media and other channels like Meetup.
Team Silicon Beach
P.S. Questions? Want to join the Team?
Start a conversation on SB Oz Slack. Join at http://slack.siliconbeach.community/
Sponsor the community. Detail at http://bit.ly/SiliconSponsor