Please note that this is a paid class by our Education partners General Assembly and you must sign up through the link below to attend:
Use this code to receive a special Silicon Beach Member Discount: GAsiliconbeachFriends
About This Workshop
Many people have great ideas but seldom act on them – whether it’s championing an idea within a traditional business or building their own startup.
This hands-on Rapid Innovation workshop run by our amazing “DamDaj” aims to equip students with the tools and insights to quickly test their ideas and gain feedback and traction. To realise these objectives, students will take part in hands-on activities, become familiar with the latest prototyping tools and in later sessions will leverage a concept called the Rapid Innovation Cycle in order to develop a new or pre-existing product or service concept.
– Students will learn the mindset and tools necessary to launch their next idea, or to produce innovation within traditional businesses. Specifically, to:
– Identify problems as opportunities
– Learn to prototype to get a response from potential customers
– Identify a few core hypotheses, then create a minimum viable product that cheaply and quickly validates or disproves these hypotheses
– Learn how to evaluate product/market fit and create personas to represent core customer segments
– Make an informed go / no go decision on your startup idea.