Please note that this is a paid class by our Education partners General Assembly and you must sign up through the link below to attend:
Use this code to receive a special Silicon Beach Member Discount: GAsiliconbeachFriends
About This Class
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to trade it all in for simpler times and sunnier climes? In this hands-on interactive workshop you’ll discover how you can travel, live and work anywhere as a digital nomad and the logistical, practical and mental steps you need to make it happen.
Jam packed with practical tips, essential advice, travel hacks and checklists galore we’ll show you how to get started, find your dream destination, budget like a pro, manage your business from the road and always get the cheapest seat on the plane.
Through a mix of real-life stories, hands on exercises and a pinch of inspiration, Catherine & Stephen will share everything they learnt on their two year adventure. Part brain-squeezing, part-discovery, part ninja-planning you’ll get all you need to kick-start your work-anywhere lifestyle.
– Planning your escape from the daily grind – Finance your travel time for a “work-anywhere” lifestyle
– The top destinations on the planet to live & work
– Doing the maths – budgeting and planning
– Money-saving travel hacks for airfares & accommodation
– Connecting with fellow digital nomads
– Cut through the noise; essential blogs, apps, sites & forums for digital nomads 100% guaranteed to give you itchy feet.