Please note that this is free class by our Education partners General Assembly however you must sign up through the link below to attend: https://generalassemb.ly/education/digital-nomad-life-ditch-the-9-5-discover-the-life-you-want-to-live/melbourne/24646
About This Class
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to trade it all in for simpler times and sunnier climes? Join us to learn how to travel, live and work anywhere as a digital nomad and how to make your dreams of escaping the daily grind a reality.
In this one hour workshop, Digital Nomads Catherine & Stephen will share the valuable things they learnt about life, work and travel in their two year adventure. You’ll get advice on planning your move to paradise, discover the essential tools for travel hacking, and explore the mindset you’ll need to make it happen for you. All presented through a mix of real-life personal stories, practical tips, actionable advice, and a pinch of inspiration. Part brain-squeezing, part discovery, part ninja-skills-travel-hacking, this is a course that’ll get you excited for Mondays.
Learn how to:
– Plan your escape from the daily grind
– Finance your travel time for a “work-anywhere” lifestyle
– Discover the top destinations on the planet to live & work
– Cut through the noise; essential blogs, apps, sites & forums for digital nomads
– How to make it happen with the right mindset
– 100% guaranteed to give you itchy feet.
Prereqs & Preparation
This session is perfect for:
– Travel Lovers
– Burnt Out Entrepreneurs
– Unhappy Freelancers
– Digital Nomads
– Employees Trapped in the 9-5
– Anyone curious about a location independent lifestyle