Please note that this is a paid class by our Education partners General Assembly and you must sign up through the link below to attend:
Use this code to receive a special Silicon Beach Member Discount: gasiliconbeachfriends
About This Class
Tickets will be priced at the early bird price of $180 until 12pm Tuesday 9th of August. After this point, the regular price of $200 will apply.
The success of every company lies in its customer base. This weekend workshop will help you improve your ability to generate excellent content to attract target customers, understand what impact your marketing activities are having on your business and optimise your digital marketing strategy for maximum effectiveness and growth.
These workshops are aimed at marketers and business owners looking to acquire new users while also engaging their current customer base. Rooted in exercises, you’ll walk away with plenty of hands-on experience in content creation for both email and social, campaign analysis using tools like Google Analytics, and optimisation across various channels with Lean Startup methodology.
– Identify and reach your audience
– Use email marketing effectively
– Analyse a variety of digital marketing tools (websites, emails, social platforms)
– Connect with your audience through social channels
– Search optimisation, goals and analytics
– Obtain a “3D View” of your Website data
– How to improve development using test-driven development and Lean Startup ideas
– Putting together a complete and compelling marketing strategy, using all of the tools we’ve covered in the previous lessons